Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Thinglink; Geo Challenge: India/Bell Work week #1; WW: The Power of I

india GIF









Social Studies 




Essential Questions:
  • How can I upload my Thinglink to the project?
  • How can I be an attentive audience member?
  • Which parts of the Indian subcontinent are most suitable for living?
    Agenda: 
  • Thinglinks!!!!!
  • Dynasty Project Periods: 1/2 

     

    6A85RG

  • Dynasty Project Periods: 7/8 

     D6AH2C

     
  • Geography Challenge: India               
Reminders/Homework:


No Homework! :)






English
Essential Question: 
    Christian Hosoi Skateboarding GIF
                                                                                   
How can putting myself in my poem better communicate my message?

Agenda
1.  Bell Work Week #1     Monday and Tuesday 
2.  Achieves: Check-in
3.  Writing Workshop:  The Power of I



    REMINDERS/HOMEWORK:  


    Take home your composition book, set the time for 20 minutes and work on your poem.

    ORVF Due Wednesday 3/14 TOMORROW!!!!
    • "How Ideas Become Real" Steps 1-6 and use the reading strategy of choice (Due midnight Sunday 3/18)
    •  Free Choice Steps 1-4 and use the reading strategy of choice (Due midnight Sunday 3/18)
    • CYRM info:
    Students take a quiz as they finish each book.   At end of March of students who complete the program will receive 5 points of extra credit from me :). All quizzes should be completed by Friday, March 23 to be eligible for the voting parties to be held in the library during both lunches, Wednesday, March 28