Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Chapter 16 Test Review/EJP Article Summary/Reflection Peer Feedback

Dear wonderful ones!
Thank you for working so hard yesterday!  I missed you very much. Kids who I saw on campus said the substitute was great and that you got a lot done--hooray!

Today you will get feedback from your peers on your EJP write-up.  I am very proud of your hard work and I can't wait to see your project boards on display at Open House. Read carefully what is due tomorrow!
💚 Mrs. Hauck-Wood

Social Studies 
Image result for the buddha tonka


Today's Goal: 
To review for our test on Friday

The Plan:
  1. Reading Notes page 117 check-in
  2. Kahoot

REMINDERS/HOMEWORK:  
  • Chapter 16 test Friday!  
  • chapter 16 Reading Notes due

English
Related image


Goals:
To get feedback on my EJP write-up. To make sure I cited my source in MLA format, and to put my assignment in MLA format--Times New Roman.To revise and improve my work!


The Plan 
1. Bell Ringer:  
2.  Einstein Jr Article Paragraphs peer feedback  FORM and revisions
3.  Achieve

REMINDERS/HOMEWORK:  
  •  EJP Summary/Reflection final copy due Tomorrow for your EJP board (take to your science class)
  • Due for Me: 
Article with your annotations, next feedback sheet, next Wednesday's draft and on top your final draft (a copy for me to grade) stapled 
  • Achieve of choice due Sunday midnight