Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2018

M.A.D. Project/Homeless Bird

Dear students!
I've decided I enjoy writing you a brief note each morning.  This morning, I want to tell you how impressed I am with your E.J.P.  Flip Grid videos.  You all are learning so much with your science project, and I am so excited to get a glimpse of what you will be creating with your research.  Thank you for inspiring me; the future looks so bright! I KNOW each of you will leave your mark on the world in beautiful and positive ways!
💜  Mrs. Hauck-Wood
Essential Questions:
How can I work with my team to make a difference?
How can I use research to impact my planning?

GOALS:

   Image result for kids making a difference

  • To work with my team to define our M.A.D. project Driving Question.
  • To work with my team to research information about our plan using the MISO approach.
  • To create a Project Plan with specific tasks.

English

Goals:

To look for examples of our theme topics and use inference skills to determine
Gloria Whelan's message about them.


Image result for marigolds garlands indian
The Plan 
       
1.  Homeless Bird
  • Chapter 8 (finish)
  • Journal response
  • Chapter 9
REMINDERS/HOMEWORK:  
  • Bell Ringer Test Friday 
  • No Achieves this week!
  • Period 5:  Flip Grid E.J.P. videos due tomorrow :)