Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2018

Walk for Water Activity/M.A.D.


Walk to Water Activity:
Image result for walking for water
Essential Questions:

What are the challenges and successes community members in WE Villages face in their daily lives?  
How can I gain empathy through the stories of others?

GOALS:

To understand how challenging life is with limited water resources.  To prepare for the Walk for Water Challenge.

Essential Questions:
How can I work with my team to make a difference?
How can I use research to impact my planning?

GOALS:

   Image result for kids making a difference

  • To work with my team to define our M.A.D. project Driving Question.
  • To work with my team to research information about our plan using the MISO approach.
  • To create a Project Plan with specific tasks.
  • To agree to and sign our M.A.D. project Team Contract.
Reminders/Homework:
  • Achieves:(due Sunday)
          Kabaddi Makes It Big (steps 1-4)
          Free Choice (steps 1-4)

Notes and Figurative Language activity due tomorrow
Acrostic Poem due Friday (printed)