Pages

Thursday, January 11, 2018

Team Research Article: Writing Workshop

Social Studies

Today we will devote both periods to English!
Reminders/Homework:
  • No homework 

English

Essential Question:

How can I use my resources (Ms. Black's screencast videos, student sample articles, the rubric, my peers, and Mrs. Hauck-Wood) to improve my writing?

GOALS:  
  • To take responsibility for my portions of this assignment by working diligently (that means taking care and not giving up :).
  • To be supportive of my team by encouraging them through positive comments and patience.

Agenda:

1.  Watch Ms. Black's screencast videos:   


2.  As a group, determine your plan of action by reviewing what each team member must do to complete their draft by next Thursday

    

Friday 1/12 and Tuesday 1/16 you will get peer and teacher feedback. 
                             
                         THE FINAL DRAFT IS DUE THURSDAY 1/18!
                             YOU CAN DO THIS! I BELIEVE IN YOU!


Reminders/Homework

1. Student choice Achieve Steps 1- 4 (Due Friday @ Midnight )
2. Teacher choice Achieve Thought Question "turned in" in Achieve 
    (Due Friday @ Midnight)
3. ORVF (Due January 17th in Class)
4. Semester Annotated Reading List (Due January 24th--NEW DUE DATE)
    *Instructions to follow*
5. TEAM ARTICLE DUE THURSDAY 1/18