Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Classroom Procedures/Identity and Community

Dear Students!
Thank you for being so wonderful for Mrs. Wardle on Friday! 
💚 Mrs. Hauck-Wood

Humanities: English/Social Studies

Goals:
To understand and follow my classroom procedures.  

Essential Questions:
How can I participate in a meaningful and productive way?


Agenda
    1.  Classroom expectations and procedures
     2.  Team Name
     3.  My Room: Writing Assignment

REMINDERS/HOMEWORK:  

  • Bring a book to school every day (Something I am excited to read!)  
See supply list on schoolloop or below :)  Due ASAP
  • Pens and Pencils
  • paper or plastic folder WITH fasteners
  •             (periods ½ blue, period ⅞ red)
    • composition book (any color/design)
    • earbuds
    • recommended: a small 3-ring binder with a section for each class
    • optional:  computer mouse 

Social Studies 
Goals:
  1. I will be able to define the word identity
  2. I will be able to identify various factors that shape my identity

Essential Questions:
What shapes my identity?

Agenda
    2. Getting to Know Your Atlas
    3.  Identity:  "My Name" by Sandra Cisneros
    4.  Esperanza identity chart
    
Reminders/Homework:

  • Bring a book to school tomorrow (Something I am excited to read!)
  • See supply list on schoolloop or below :)  Due ASAP
    • earbuds
    • Pens and Pencils
    • recommended: a small 3-ring binder with a section for each class
    • optional:  computer mouse